This delicious and easy breakfast pizza recipe features eggs, sausage, bacon, ham, and cheese for a hearty and filling morning meal.
Easy Breakfast Pizza With Eggs
We love eggs for breakfast. They’re hearty enough to be filling without being a really heavy meal to start the day.
But you can only scramble and fry eggs so often before you’re ready for a new twist on eggs for breakfast.
Now, we’ve added eggs to another favorite food: pizza!
Pizza for breakfast? You bet. It’s great for adding a bit of variety and excitement to your morning meal.
How to Make Breakfast Pizza With Eggs
Form the dough (storebought or a homemade batch following this recipe) and place it in a greased pan.
Top your dough with a bit of olive oil, then add the herbs and a bit of cheese. Add your favorite toppings (pre-cooked) — we used bacon, sausage, and ham — leaving space to add your eggs. Top with additional cheese, to your tastes.
Bake in your pre-heated oven for 8-10 minutes. Then remove from the oven, crack the eggs into the places reserved for them, and back into the oven for another 8-10 minutes (until eggs are set).
Then just slice and enjoy! So yummy!
Breakfast Pizza Recipe with Eggs
Breakfast PizzaPrint Recipe
- Store bought pizza dough
- 2 cups 16 oz bag mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Olive Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 pound breakfast sausage cooked and drained
- 6-8 pieces of bacon cooked and chopped
- Ham - any kind you like
- Basil parsley, green onions, chives, or other herbs for garnish
- Other toppings **see notes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Lightly spray pizza pan or baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray
- Form pizza dough into pan using your hands
- Brush dough with olive oil
- Cook and drain sausage
- Cook and chop bacon
- Cut ham into small pieces
- Add a layer of mozzarella cheese
- Add sausage, bacon and ham, leaving room for the eggs
- Add more cheese
- Bake in 425 degree F oven for 8-10 minutes
- Remove from oven and carefully crack egg onto pizza
- Return to oven and continue cooking for 8-10 more minutes or until eggs are set and cheese is melted
- Serve immediately
- Store leftover in refrigerator
Cassity started Remodelaholic with her husband, Justin, to share their love for knocking out walls together. Since then, Remodelaholic has become a great community and resource for all those wanting to know how to make their builder-grade home BEAUTIFUL on a budget!