Easter Bunny Funfetti Cheesecake Ball
This sweet Easter Bunny funfetti cheesecake ball is such an easy no-bake dessert recipe that the whole family is bound to love. The slight tang of the creamy cheese is perfectly complemented in terms of both flavor and texture by the white cake mix and shredded coconut.
The best part of this recipe is how easy it is to make. Since you’re using cake mix, all you have to do is mix and decorate — no oven necessary!
It’s also customizable – you could change it up to serve it any time of the year.
The next time you’re looking for a quick dessert recipe, give this easy cheesecake ball a try!
Ingredients for Easter Bunny Funfetti Cheesecake Ball
- Cream cheese, softened
- White cake mix
- White chocolate chips
- Colorful sprinkles
- Shredded sweetened coconut
- Pink M&M’s candies
How to Make The Best Easter Bunny Cheesecake Ball
- Add cream cheese, sugar, and cake mix to a large bowl of a stand mixer (or use an electric mixer or food processor).
- Mix until all ingredients are completely combined.
- Fold sprinkles and white chocolate chips into the cream cheese mixture.
- Create various size balls with the dough that will be used to make the bunny.
- Replicate bunny fur by rolling each of the dough balls in coconut flakes.
- Form the bunny on the serving dish.
- Add the pink M&M’s face down to create bunny paws.
- Serve or refrigerate.
Store leftovers in the refrigerator covered in plastic wrap or aluminum foil, or in an airtight container, for up to 5 days.
What to Serve With an Easter Bunny Funfetti Cheesecake Ball
You can serve all kinds of treats with this cute Easter dessert.
- Vanilla wafers
- Graham crackers
- Shortbread cookies
- Instead of sprinkles, use funfetti cake mix.
- Use a flavored cake mix. Strawberry cake mix works well for flavor, and makes for a pretty presentation.
- Instead of M&M’s try using jelly beans. Slice them, and then place half jelly beans on the feet to make the paws.
- Add a dash of vanilla extract for more vanilla flavor.
Other Easy and Delicious Desserts
- Easy Layered Berry Trifle
- Baked Donuts with Easter Bunny and Chick Frosting
- Easy Fresh Peach Crisp Recipe
Easter Bunny FunFetti Dessert Cheese Ball
- 16 oz. 2 packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white cake mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup colorful sprinkles
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 8 pink M&M’s candies
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, and cake mix until evenly distributed.
- Add sprinkles and white chocolate chips to the mixture. Stir until combined.
- From the dessert ball dough, separate and form a large ball (for the bunny’s body), 2 medium-sized balls (for the bunny’s feet), and one small ball (for the bunny’s tail).
- Roll dessert balls in shredded coconut until fully covered.
- On a serving plate or cutting board, assemble the bunny butt by using the two medium-sized balls for the feet (use your hands to shape the feet into desired shape) and the small ball for the tail. Press each ball gently into the large dessert ball until it sticks.
- Apply pink M&M’s to make the bunny’s paws (place the “m” side down).
- Chill until ready to serve. Serve with graham crackers and/or vanilla wafers.