Did you know that November 2nd is National Deviled Egg day? In honor of this special day, we wanted to share a recipe for the ultimate, mouthwatering deviled eggs with a kick! Enjoy!
Mustardly Deviled Eggs
- 6 large hard-boiled eggs, shelled
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 2 tablespoons Colman’s Original Prepared Mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the eggs lengthwise in half. Scoop out the yolks and place them in a bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork and add the mayonnaise, onion, and Colman’s Original Prepared Mustard and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide the filling among the egg halves, mounding it slightly.
- Garnish with dried pepper flakes or paprika powder, if desired.
- Arrange the eggs on a platter, cover, and refrigerate.
Special thanks to Colman’s for submitting this spicy appetizer!